These are 3 beautiful websites, 2 flash sites and one css site. The site of JesÃºs RodrÃguez Velasco has a perfect markup, disable styles, it’s almost perfect!
“Homer Simpson top ten reason why I, Homer Simpson, should be the next president!”
Video at read more
The CSS background property allows you to apply background colors and images to elements as required. But there are plenty of strange quirks and bugs that may surprise the unwary developer.
Great article of 456bereastreet.com how to create a button. He uses a lot of code, but the result is perfect!
A successfull bulletproof image-based button should:
- Automatically grow horizontally to fit any amount of text
- Grow horizontally and vertically if text size is increased or if the text wraps to multiple lines
- Retain its appearance within reasonable limits
- Be able to have rounded (or other non-square) corners
- Have no unclickable areas
- Be readable when images are disabled
On Friday, Coca-Cola Europe launched this integrated summer campaign, which marries the musical talents of British band Faithless and the visual artistry of Paranoid Projects. Produced out of New York’s Driver, it features a music video telling the story of Mr. Neant (“Mr. Non-existent” in French), a black blob of a character who travels the world digesting negative experiences, spewing them back out as transformed bits of beauty.
Smashing magazine has made a selection of scripts to present your images on a website.
- Ajax Image Galleries & Lightboxes
- CSS-Based Image Galleries